Friday, October 28, 2011

Two posts in one day!

Well after a long absence from posting I have done 2 posts in one day.
It has been really exciting here today. So glad I didn't get called into work, mind you I bet the tradies wish I hadn't been here.
Sammy the brilliant electrician ended up installing my oven for me....yay. Now I just have to work out how to use it.
Sammy also installed our feature lights above the stairs. He asked me if I wanted them in any particular order. I told him that I would leave it up to him. Oops big mistake, he made the cables too long and I very kindly asked him to shorten them somewhat. Thankfully he did, but as a result of the lights and my oven he didn't leave here until 5pm tonight. Did I already say how brilliant he was???
The tilers were busy up in the bathroom all day and have prepared the floor to finish off tomorrow. I was also informed that they were coming back next week to tile outside as well.
Finally poor Peter who got here late also worked back until 5pm. I am not really sure what he did today. I think that he installed the runner at the bottom of the kitchen window. I also think he put a new window in the side of the garage.He was very quiet all day though and I think he skipped lunch too. Probably ate it waiting for the mechanic!
Wayne was also here until 5pm painting waterproofing around the cement slab and doing what Wayne does best....organising everyone.
The down-pipe man left before 5 as did the tilers.
The end of an exciting week. According to the kitchen man my bench-tops should be installed next Wednesday. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment