Monday, June 27, 2011

The beginning of a new week - week 3 of building

This morning the builders turned up bright and early to start the week.
Happily my awesome boss asked me to work today so I was able to escape the building site for the day. I also got to teach art which was a lot of fun, although slightly noisy.
When I got home it was to see that the bath had been installed and the gyprock had been placed around the walls in the en-suite and walk in robe. It was very exciting.


After work tonight Simon our kitchen man came to design our new kitchen. He has just left after working out the design. He has nearly convinced me to get a larger stove top. Not sure why I would possibly need it though given all of the cooking I don't do. He was also very enthusiastic about using stone for the bench top and I am thrilled to say that he thinks it is a good idea to make the cupboards go all of the way to the roof so I haven't got a dust collecting area at the top.....  So despite my lack of interest in a new kitchen it appears that Wayne has set us up with an awesome kitchen man who wants to build us an amazing kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment