Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday update

Today when I got home from work it was to find that the window in the dining room had been removed and there was gyprock over the hole in the wall.

 I now have a spare set of timber venetian blinds.
The other thing that you immediately notice when you walk in the back door of the house is that we have no fibro at all on the outside back wall. Hopefully that westerly wind will die down tonight because otherwise it's going to be pretty cold inside.

Looking inside the laundry all of the lining has been taken out and it is now bare in there. The builders have moved the dryer out into the back shed. Hopefully it won't rain tonight because they have just left it on the ground and when it rains the water goes straight through on the floor.


Overall everyone is still being positive about the whole 'camping' experience. Marissa and Joel seem to be constantly fighting because according to Joel, Marissa doesn't put anything away and the room is constantly messy. This is a very accurate report about Marissa's side of the room. Brendan is in heaven because the piano is in his room and he has being playing it endlessly. I sure wish he had played it this much when I was paying for his lessons each week. I think we might leave it in there because you can shut the door to dull the noise when he and Mark are thumping away on it. I absolutely adore my wonderful husband who is working really hard in order to pay for this and he is really patient with me every time I complain about our 'camping' experience. Everyone tells me it will be worth it in the end......I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment