Saturday, June 18, 2011

We have been shopping!

This morning Mark and I went shopping to check out all of the things that Sheena and I had sourced yesterday.
Our first stop was the tile shop where we got our bathroom tiles. The wall tiles are  white rectangle and the floor are a square grey. Everyone was happy with that choice.

We then picked out all of our bathroom fittings as James the owner of the shop had them there and he was cheap. It was fun buying off him, we could have been in the markets in the middle of China except you could understand his english. As we picked out something he would tell us his price and then I would just look at him and he would lower it, I didn't even have to bargain with him. It was hilarious. We were happy with the prices and so we have ordered everything for the en-suite which was a bit daunting. Hopefully we got it right.
Below are pictures of our shower and mixer tap.


This is our bath, tap and mixer tap



We decided to get a floating cabinet instead of one on the floor, just like this one.


As Sheena said yesterday it was all a bit easy. I guess we are just not fussy people and I couldn't see the point in driving all around the place when his prices were quite good. I am pleased to say that I am under budget for the bathroom which will now allow me to get the caesar stone benches in the kitchen.

In the daylight this is what the inside looks like with the framing up.The door on the left is for our walk in robe and the one on the right is for our en-suite.
Outside yesterday they took way our outdoor area roof etc and took out the windows of the shed ready to demolish.

I guess there is no turning back now if I change my mind!




No comments:

Post a Comment