Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guess where I'm showering tomorrow!?!?

Yes, it is true, there is water in the en suite and I'm cleared to use it. This is water flowing out of the shower head, and yes I'm going to enjoy the very first shower in our new en suite tomorrow morning. I've thought about trying to set up a photo of me showering in the new shower however this is a family show and there is a very good chance I would get it horribly wrong ........
If I'm not happy with a shower, I might try a bath, as the water is filling the bath nicely out of the waterfall spout.
And I'll definitely be cleaning my teeth in the basin.
And of course I'll have to open the window to let the steam out, or other air particles as the case may be ...
It has been a big day as evidenced by the work in the en suite. The plumber has been very busy as I can now go wash some clothes in the laundry, while doing my business ...
The electrician has also been here running a new cable from the street to the house upgrading the line, putting in a new meter box and running the wiring all over the ground floor where the new power is required. There are holes and cable everywhere.

The air conditioning man returned and the last remains of the air conditioning unit has disappeared off the outside walls and the units themselves from the walls inside. Definitely not going to be having any heating from this system any more. Rest in peace Mr LG, you have done a sterling job over the years.

The other boys were clearly busy as well, the back area has more form work completed in preparation for the concrete slab.
It has been a long day, a work function tonight resulting in a late return home however there was a big chance that the electrical work was not going to be completed and I would be powerless and thus hot waterless in the morning. Wayne has done well, my electric blanket is on and I'm about to go and clean my teeth in the new basin and rest easy before the grand opening of our en suite shower. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment