Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yesterday was my turn!


You may notice that the ceiling has been painted. I was given the green light to get the rollers out so it was drop clothes and rollers and the like at the ready as I painted the ceiling. Has come up pretty well if I do say so myself. We'll see what the builders say on Monday.

I also took some photos of the outside in the daylight. The back area is ready for the slab pour on Monday, assuming the rain stays away. The front of the house has also been coloured.



 Well, it is time to sign off, just about to go the airport to go and get Chief Blogger and the little ones. It has been a pleasure filling in. I think the kids are keen to come home, Chief Blogger not so much. A lot has been done, but it is messier to live in now so they may not be so keen once they get back.

Till later, have a good one! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work Mark.... while i love the chief blogger dearly be sure to make a guest appearance every now and then won't you :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been catching up - hadn't looked at the blog for quite a while. Mark you are a brave man (no air-con, or heating, bathrooms everywhere etc) but really enjoying your writing as Deputy blogger. Chief blogger back tomorrow. Really want to know what she thinks of it all. I must say, that en-suite is stunning!! - LOVE the fittings and the tiles. Well-done ...and you can actually use it already. Seems your builders are amazing. Usually they make a big mess and don't finish anything till the end, but they seem to have it all planned out well in stages. Looking forward to the next instalments. Julie

    ReplyDelete