Sunday, July 24, 2011

No sport, Get the Rollers!

A weekend of no sport thanks to the big wet, oh what to do? As anticipated, the WIR had been readied for painting. Therefore, I knew what I was doing. It was paint brush and rollers at the ready. Whilst it is only the WIR, I need to try and set a standard so my best effort was put in.

Joel was disappointed that my colour of choice was white. I think it has come out pretty good again. Before and after shots, the room so bright that it comes up REALLY white.

Before:
After:
A better shot from outside the door.
Well tomorrow is the start of week 7. It will be interesting where they start. They have been talking about going up for a couple of weeks now so if the weather stays fine, maybe we will have some action up top.

No comments:

Post a Comment