Monday, July 25, 2011

I love my new window!

This morning when we woke up we were greeted with sunshine....so that meant the builders were back.
They were here right on time and started work straight away.

The day was spent tidying up as there is going to be a delivery of all of the timber tomorrow for the frames. Our yard looks a whole lot better now and is really tidy.

Peter spent the morning putting in my new kitchen window. I just love it, it makes such a difference. I can't wait until we get the new kitchen to go with it.


Time was also spent ripping up the tiles on the front balcony.....I am so glad that we spent all of that money getting them put down not so long ago.
Tomorrow is going to be a huge day with the delivery of the timber and Wayne has already asked us to move our cars away from in front of the house to allow the truck to get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment