Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our bath got christened!

Yesterday after playing 2 games of soccer Marissa came home and asked if she could have a bath.
I think she was sore from all of her effort. In her first game her team took out the minor premiership and she scored a goal, but it was disallowed because the ref said she was off side even though she wasn't. I didn't even yell at the ref (after being threatened with a ban the last time I screamed at a ref I have now reformed), that was left up to another mother in the team and the coach. In the second game she played in a girls team and scored 3 goals. 
The bath received the thumbs up as she said that it was really deep and the water stayed hot for ages. She was also quite excited when she realized that she was the first person to use it.
Alas there is no photo as she wouldn't let me take one of her in the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment